TWO MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE CHARITY IS TO HELP
To raise enough extra income to implement...
1. Plant churches in the 900 villages or towns in Moldova that have no evangelical church
2. Meet the humanitarian needs in Moldova
We believe an effective model for achieving these objectives is to train and support local pastors both to plant churches and to help the needy with aid.
We do this in 3 main ways by -
1. Training and Equipping the Pastors to evangelise, disciple and church plant through our Bible School, Missions using the FRANKly Speaking Course.* etc.
2. Supporting the pastors financially so they can remain in the ministry
3. Providing Funding for aid so they can help their villagers with food, fuel and emergency medical support
We want to raise enough extra income to be able to implement the vision for 2 new church plants per year. Finances need to be raised to support the pastor of a new church plant, so he can fully give himself to this ministry and to provide funds to help 10-20 families in his village with emergency aid.
* The FRANKly SPEAKING COURSE
FRANKs are our Friends, Relatives, Associates, Neighbours, and Kids. Three parts to the project.
FRANKLy Project works with pastors all over Moldova to train their members in evangelism and encourage them to invite their unsaved FRANKs to outreach meetings in their homes each Autumn, when teams of experienced evangelists from the West present the Gospel several times a day.
Following the mission responders are drawn into new believer’s course, where many come through to a new birth in Christ.
In the last four years about 7,000 have heard the Gospel this way with about 2,000 responding to God’s word.